Thursday, August 10, 2006

Coming To An End- The Last Chapter

Today mark the second last working day in my current company. Nothing much to do at this point of time as most of the things had been hand over to my fellow colleagues. Feeling bored at this time hence writing my blog now. Haiz....anyway, let wish S'pore a belated Happy National Day here.
How did I spend my National Day yesterday? Woke up in the afternoon which was a much needed rest from my tired body. Met up wif ron, web, faye, hartley & mountain ard 1 plus for lunch b4 going to Kbox for some singing session once again. Learnt a lot of new and interesting songs. Proceed to Grand hotel to watch the National Parade on tv and it's the first time I'm watching NP with so many friends other than while I'm serving the army. Another new experience for me this year.
Supper was at the food street beside Esplanade where the six of us had to dash through mountain and mountain of people b4 we reached the destination. (Felt as if I'm at another country)
Played pool at Marina Square b4 calling it off a day. Busy lifestyle recently with lots of activities which I enjoyed at the expenses of my health and many other forms. Sometimes maturity can only be mould thru experiences of life. Turning a deaf ear and trying to run away is part of the process. What lies in the end? I dun know and let me juz continue to be wilful for this period of time.
Though the road seem to be dark and unknown right now, hope is not all lost and salvation can come in many ways and forms. God always work in ways we never know and least expect. The weakness can also be used to glorify God's name and therefore, do not lose heart but rather continue to perserve on till the annointed time.
Sometimes the end of this chapter in our lives is only to prepare the new chapter of another better future ahead. Therefore, let us just look toward a better future ahead and to continue to live every day of our lives to the fullest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home