Tuesday, July 11, 2006

My Own World

Time really flies without me knowing it. Got so many activities going on without having the time to blog all the memories down. Discovered another cafe to chat the whole afternoon away - called "The Emperor Magic Cafe" beside blue jazz cafe. (Even the name suit me so well...haha!!)
3 girls or ladies had celebrated their birthdays at Magic Wok in city hall last thur -06 July. Wm, xj & L had the good fortune of having many friends beside them which includes eg, ck, henry,cs, web, daniel, adrian, ron,mon, meryl, sijia, michelle, shiyun, bel, mango and most importantly, ME. Each of the bdae gal received a bouquet of flowers sent by web plus me. The three of them had better appreciate it or else. Also,watching the girls growing older every day made me glad that I'm still younger than them.
Friday nite was spent at Emperor Cafe with hua ying and jiayi while sat was singing ktv wif eg, gq, desmond, mango and sandy. Proceed again to Emperor cafe for SSG. (guess I muz have reali like the cafe alot...to go 3 times in a week) Met up wif HC and junyi on sat nite and we eat and drink from cafe to food court at raffles hospital followed by dessert at Bugis food court and finally Mcdonald. How come all my activities seem to be centred ard food and drinks only? ( so weird...hahaha!!)
One thing worth considering from all the chit-chat is that I had better change the way I behave or I would most likely end up being single all my life. Would that really be the case? Let me think abt it.....hmm.....seemed scary!! Anyway, I managed to meet up wif YY & HC last nite at Marina which was short but wonderful. It was nice to see the "ex-wife" still alive and kicking though abit tired and sleepy like a panda. That's all for now.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home