Thursday, July 20, 2006

It's Only A Dream

Being alone in the office early gave me some free time to sort out my thoughts. It's kind of weird feeling to leave the company soon and going to a new place to start all over again. Many people had gave their opinions and blessings but utimately, it's ME who's going to face the new challenges ahead. Had dinner wif s yesterday and talked abit on our dreams and goals in life. God had been gracious to me all this while and most of the goals for Year 2006 had been fulfilled. Getting a job in the city area and getting the pay I had wanted for this year.........but somehow or rather, the feeling of achieving all this do not really made me more happy than I expected.
Am I too ambitious or do humans never feel satisfied with what they have? We always want more & more without really stopping down to look at the things ard us or appreciating what we have. A strange thought crossed my mind this morning, what if all this is only a dream? One of these day, I will wake up from this dream and realize that all this is only false and not real. I used to have this feeling when I was young that one day, I will wake up and find myself in another world, waking up from a coma. Maybe, it's real after all that when Paul(nt sure?) said that we were aliens in this world and everything is just a illusion. We will go back to heaven and reunited with our families and there will be joy and happiness all over...........
Anyway, looking forward to SSG tomolo and hopefully more friends will turn up. That's all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home