Monday, July 24, 2006

Rejoice!!

Back from Malaysia from a birthday dinner where I saw many uncles and aunties and the same old question popped up again. Yo!! So when's ur wedding followed by do u have any gf.......etc? Haha!! Told them that it's coming soooN.
Anyway, the week had been quite "blessed" as I managed to meet up wif many friends including Pris on fri. Even though things cropped up here and there, I'm still happy with how things had worked for me for the past few weeks.
However, the atmosphere of sadness seem to be ard me recently. As many people are suffering from hurts and pains from various reasons, what I can do for them is simply to lend a listening ear and hope that things can turn out better for them. Dissappointment can come in many ways and that's the way life is designed. Without dissappointment, how can we appreciate the goodness and sweetness of life when it come along? Let everyone of us continue to fight this battles in our lives and if we were to continue trying, we would definitely achieve victory and success one day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home