Sunday, June 18, 2006

Lively Weekend

Fri- 16/06
It was a busy friday as some things was meant to be and some are not meant to be. We can plan but it's up to God to decide the path we take in lives. The original plan was cropped up by some unforeseen circumstances and I had to revert to backup plan to spend my friday nite. Just when I thought everything was settled, a call from ck changed my plan once again. Haiz!!! However, it was great to be able to spend my friday nite wif ck, wm, web, yun,eg & laur at indochine.
Sat- 17/06
Went back to work in the morning and wanted to spend some time reading at home after work. A sms from sean changed the story of my saturday once again. Asked by sean to organize a ktv outing at nite. Due to some miscommunication, sean was unable to make it for the ktv and poor me had to sing wif HC & yun alone for 3 hrs. (was feeling very happy inside my heart!!!) Dinner was spent at Fishermen Village wif yun where many craps and stories was shared. The night was romantic with the stars shining so brightly and the weather was great. Everything was set perfectly in place except one thing that is missing......which is of course my future gf!! (where r u my girl? haha!!) Nevertherless, let me juz enjoy my nite outing wif my friends at this point of my life.
Sun- 18/06
Supposed to go shopping wif yun after service. However, when I realized that there were 4 girls shopping together and on the other side, there was a group of bros going for upgrading at web's place. Guess which route I chose? Of course upgrading at web's place lah. Shopping wif 1-2 girls is definitely very DIFFERENT wif 4 girls. There is sure to be chaos and many suggestions going on. Therefore why let myself be bothered by all this things when there is a easier way out. After 2 hrs of swimming or should I say sitting by the pool, my value should have gone up by another level. (hopefully!!) Now is the time to go iron my clothes once again for next week!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home