Sunday, July 16, 2006

Who is First?

Saturday was spent singing ktv wif sijia, shiyun and sharon. (basically the 3 'S') Sat nite was at web's place playing mahjong and talking rumours abt people. The journey back from S's place to home was praying to God as the taxi driver seem to be rushing for time and I still have a lot of things to be accomplish yet.
Sunday service was good as usual and there was the donations for Girls Bridgate today. One of the bros donated quite a sum of money for GB's donation and the best part was that he had done all this in secret. He had not made a big fuzz or even told anyone of us abt this unlike some people (ie. me?) who will always want to be in the limelight of the news. Though this incident, it only showed me what a humble bro I have among me.
One thought that crossed my mind was what sean had shared before. The impt thing is to put God in the first place, followed by Others and finally Myself. But it always easier to say than done. How many of us had always plan for ourselves in terms of career, relationship, pleasure or even our image? Had we really put God as the first priority in our lives? How difficult it is for many of us to change from letting God be the first rather than Myself?
Nevertherless, afternoon was good as 5 of us (eg,ck,web,cs & me) spent a few hours "upgrading" ourselves in the pool. Many views was exchanged once again regarding our future "partners'. Haha!! I had concluded that the demand is increasing while the supply is decreasing all the time hence perhap I shall go out once again to expand my circle of friends. Let me think abt it.......:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home