Saturday, July 15, 2006

Season of Changes

Time had come once again for me to explore another new platform of my life. It's a tough decision to make but sometimes, a man has to do what a man has to do. The letter was passed and decision was made. There is no turning back at this time. It take faith to trust in the Lord to walk into a new land where everything has to start all over again.
Friday was originally to go out with yun for some shopping but before we knew it, the group turned out to be bigger and bigger than we except. Haha!! yun brought wm who in turn bring sijia and sijia brought henry while I brought web & mango, and finally S sms me who herself called along adrian. The small outing finally turned out be such a "BIG" group to the surprise of many people.
Friday nite was once again spent at Emperor's cafe which was my 4th visits in two weeks. Even the shop assistant started to recognize me oredi. Games was played and many brain cells was killed. Why do I even had to strain my brain even on a friday nite?
Fussy Whattsy was played which made many people cracked their heads once again. One thing I would like to express here is that even if we dun know the answer to it, we shouldn't be too troubled or disturbed by it. The reason is that each people is unique in their own ways and every people different from one another. If everyone is the same, what would this world become into? (robot perhap!!) Sometimes we had to learn to take some things lightly and not be too engrossed into it while at the same time, people should also try to be sensitive to things ard them.
Ultimately, let's continue to do our best in the coming days ahead and put each of our unique talents into good use.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home