Thursday, December 27, 2007

理性 vs 感性

Finished planning for my new year eve program. The car had been booked and the hotel had been located. Now I'm only left with where to go for dinner and it's almost completed for this year.
Man can plan but how it turn up eventually depend on the will of God. Having said that, I am still a person that believe in myself at many point of times, and therefore I'm not a person that like surprises especially things that are out of my control.
Realized once again that being too 感性 will cause one to lose their senses, and it's not really a good thing at all. It will only cause one to have too much troubles hence may even cause the health to suffer. On the other hand, being too 理性 may cause people to think that one is too heartless. It seem that no matter how one behave, he can never please all the people surrounding.
If that's really the case, I would rather chose to reduce the 感性 and be more 理性. It will make our life more peaceful and not easily affected by the people or things happening around me. Even if it mean being called too heartless, it would beat being too much sadness on oneself.
The remaining days of Year 2007 will be spent preparing for the program on the last day of the year. I hope to make it a perfect day at least on the last day of the year and to be happily welcoming the first day of Year 2008.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home