Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Monday Blues

Monday blues was driven away by the dinner outing at Sushi Tel at Vivo with ck, elwin, xj, meryl and gq. Suzie had to make a move due to some unforeseen situation. However, that's life and we'll never know what's going to happen the next moment. Realized that I'm been spending alot of money recently which is definitely not a wise thing to do. Better start saving up in case of rainy season!!
Many plans were thrown up during the coffee session at the Pacific coffee. Whether will it come into actions, I shall leave it to fate then. Also discussed was whether my jokes are accepted by some or rejected by some, whatever the case, I rather choose to be true to be myself for now.
It seemed that regardless of the company or the position, I still look forward to the coming of fri. Counting down already................................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home