Sunday, July 20, 2008

On The Go

Sitting at Changi Airport T2 waiting to board the plane in about 40 minutes. Not really that great experience as it's one of the first where I'm going abroad alone and to a foreign place. Not complaining about the travelling as it's one of the priviliges that come along. However, I would still prefer to travel along with friends even if I has to pay for it.
Anyway, lots of catching up for the past two days which made me totally exhausted today. Went for my first magic show at Esplandage "Magic Box" on Fri with Sophie & Carmen. Thanks to the Tan's family for their generousity who gave me a $84 tickets for free. Realized that it's been quite a while since I met up with the 2 of them. Good catching up session.
Sat was spent at Vivo with Faye before making our way to St James where web joined us as well. Things are forever changing and we never know what's going to happen the next minute. Good to spend my night relaxing and talking to slow down the recent rush in work.
For now, it's time to move on before the flight decide to abandon me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home