Saturday, June 28, 2008

Settling

Another week had passed by with me getting more settled into my new role. The monday was madness as some preparation was missed out. Nevertherless, God had been good with nothing major occurring for the time being. There was a fair bit of OT which I certainly dun mind at this point of time....haha!!
Friday night was spent with ML & Jo at Orchard Cineleisure. I drove past cineleisure 3 times before finally parking my car at Meritus Mandarin Hotel. Now I am even more convinced that orchard is definitely not a wise choice to drive into with the amount of traffic and lack of consideration of the drivers ard.
Catched "You dun mess with the Zohan" at 1.40am before sending the gals back home. It seemed that the outing nowadays are getting later and later. News spread really fast and xj was already awares of my outing even before I had really told anyone else. Somehow it's either we are really without walls or really good at gossip?
Maintenance are the in-thing nowadays and can see that all the gals are putting more and more time, effort and resources into it. Are age catching up or is it just the surrounding pressurizing them? Haiz...whatever the case, if the expectation is not lower to realistic level, the form up dates will have to delay for the time being....so evil of me!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home