Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Saving early

After reading through some books at the library today, it helped me to recap about the meaning of saving early. There was this story about two young men who started working about the same time. One start to save a sum of money of every month while the other one spend his money on luxury lifestyle and things. When they retired, one is able to live a comfortable lifestyle whereby the other had to struggle to make ends meet.

Does this sound familiar to alot of us? Most of us spend most of our lives trying to earn more money, but we always seem to face the problem of "Money Not Enough". Have we give some serious thinking into the reason behind it? The logic behind it is very simple. The more money we earned, the more we spend. A lot of us fall into the trap of spending our money first before saving the rest. The correct method should be saving our money first before spending.

Luckily I have changed our occupation. If not, a lot of my friends would say that I am trying to sell them insurance liao. Above mentioned is just a few penny of my thoughts. Hope it would benefit all of you who is reading it. Starting on my new job again tomorrow. Hope I will stay in it for at least a year. Leave it into the hand of God and see what he has in place for me.

2 Comments:

Blogger peccavi said...

Eh, amazing, you do sound like you are selling insurance leh!

Yes, store up our treasures in heaven!

10:11 PM  
Blogger JOEL said...

Kj- gd for u as u be enjoying ur fruit in the later part of ur life. I have to start saving nw as i usually spend all of money away. So sad.

To the rest- yes yes!! storing treasure in heaven. I agree totally but even joseph need to store up the harvest for egypt during the good years to prepare for the famine time. What do u all tink then for us to do? Both is impt, i tink.

12:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home