Saturday, May 28, 2005

Crazy Night At Concert

This morning, I woke up feeling abit sick and tired. I just don't feel like doing anything and hence 'ROC' for the whole morning. Worse still, I was late for the PDL session as well. It was close to 3.25pm by the time I reached Tiong Bahru mrt. But I simply don't care and 'bochap' lah.
Blame it on the slow traffic or even the illness loh.

However, God always has a better plan for me even though I may not realize at the beginning. Along the way, guess what happen? I met Wee Min and Lizhen who were on the way to sharon's place as well. The best part was that they wasn't sure of the way and in the midst of nowhere. Therefore, I became their guide for the day bringing them to sharon's place. I guess this may be God's way of using every circumstance to shape me up regardless of how small I may imagine myself to be. Imagine that I was late yet God was able to use me to be a direction to bring people to him. It's simply a miracle, right?

After the PDL, I accompany Qing, Eg, Jimmy and Web to the concert at Ang Mo Kio. It was a open-air concert with people singing songs of 60 to 80. The beginning was a bit boring as most of us were busy tucking into our dinner --packets of mixed rice. Even the MC mentioned it after two songs was performed. So good and proud of us rite!!

After one hours of warming up, most of us got into the moods and sang along with the band. The MC went around asking people to participate and sing along. The MC even held the mike for the audience to sing. And I was one of the 'LUCKY' guy who had a chance to sing for the public to listen. Forget to charge them money for coming to my concert, what a pity!! By the way, Andrea and her friend-Veron joined us half-way through the concert.

Towards the ending part, our whole gang really went crazy and made a lot noise who caught the attention of many audience plus the MC. I guess this is what they mean by "young has its advantages." The rest of the audiences are mostly in their mid 30 and above. One of the most popular action of our gang is of course the FAMOUS hand gesture of ME- JOEL. For people who know me, you all should know it rite!!

The night was extremely crazy and enjoyable. One of the thing I'm glad is that I don't live in Ang Mo Kio especially after tonight. Quite embarassed to be in the centre of attention with the whole gang of us making so much noise comparing to the rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home