Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Beginning of The Nightmare

Monday- 30 May 2005 will be a special day to remember for me. The reason being that it had been another record breaker for me. And that is I left my workplace at 0130AM. Never had I worked before in any company that requires staff to work till so late. Guess it is another circumstances to shape me up again. Luckily I am not the latest to left as there are people who stayed till 2 plus. One thing I'm glad is that the company decided to give our team a half-day off. Kind of make up for our hard work.

For the past two days, I had been struggling to complete the tasks as it is the month end period which mean all the work had to be completed. I have a feeling that it's going to be like this for the rest of my days. Better to be mentally prepared first...haha!!

One thing I realized is that when we get more and more busy with our daily lives, we seemed to have no time to really sit down and think about our purpose in lives and the dreams we want to achieve. The dream seemed to drift more and more apart from us. Guess I have to wait for a short while more before I get used to my new environment.

2 Comments:

Blogger peccavi said...

Take care joel! What does not kill us will make us stronger!

12:24 AM  
Blogger JOEL said...

I'm fine...juz lesser time to "ROC" only

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home