Sunday, May 29, 2005

Thoughts

After church and lunch today, sean suggested that we should go for KTV. As usual, the same old people were all ready to go anytime. It includes web, qing, ron, eg,,sean, andrea, meryl, lizhen and ME. We got a few people that are joining us for the first time such as sean and lizhen. I guessed the two of them must be amazed by our overwhelming performance and should I used the word "SHOCKED" instead. Nevertherless, we had a enjoyable time singing and relaxing ourselves. The time passed by so fast that there was still plenty of songs that we couldn't manage to sing. What a pity!! And poor Andrew--He spent about one hour waiting outside for ron. So sweet of him, rite!!

Let me just share some of my thoughts here tonite. We had a small discussion about relationships this morning. It seemed that many people have different views about love and each of us has a different expectation of it too. So what is Love? Is it supposed to make people stronger or will it make us weaker instead? Is it supposed to be a happy event or will it only lead us to depression instead? At different stage of time, individuals will tend to view love differently. From the initial stage to the end, no one know what lies ahead of us. We want to reach and search for it, yet we are afraid to be hurt by it at the same time.

Men are just so strange and so difficult to understand lah. We seemed to be strong and tough on the surface but deep inside, no one know how weak we are. It seemed ages ever since I really gave some serious thought about relationship problem. I always tried to view relationship as the least important priority on my list as it will only hinder my growth in career and personal growth. It will give me more problems to cope and distract me too. Maybe I'm just too scared to take the first step or getting myself hurt in the process. WHATEVER the case, I think I won't get myself into this type of mess in the next couple of years lah. It's just too troublesome for me to handle and I just want to relax myself for the time being.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home