Saturday, May 31, 2008

Driving in Wonderland

The week passed very slowly with many things happening in the workplace. For good or bad, only time can tell. Drove to work on fri so that I can have an enjoyable day and also to meet the rest early too. Picked up Elaine & Shijia at Jurong East Mrt ard 6pm before the three of us made our way to Marina Square to meet up with CS, Web, Sophia & Pris.
The 7 of us had dinner at the foodcourt followed by coffee session at Killiney at 8plus. It was an good catchup session as many of us are simply busy with our own schedule at times. Took a walk around the area before catching a breath at Pan Pacific sofas. Half-way, Web went off to join the guys at PS for movie. All went our separate ways at 10.20pm.
However, it does not mark the end of my friday night and in actual fact, it had just begin. Drove to Euno to pick up Joanne & Meiling together with Pris & Sophie beside me before sending Pris back home at Sengkang as her gastric pain is developing. Spent close to 15min deciding what to do after that as the remaining 4 of us could not decide on a common understanding. Haiz!! That's the problem with too many people having different characters...or should I just blame it on the indecisiveness on women? Hmm...
Wind down the car window by Joanne as she does not intend to go & see God so soon....hahaha!! Finally decide to go East Coast Park to have some food & drinks to relax ourselves. However, Sunset Bay was closed by the time we arrived at 12am. Took a stroll to Bedok Jetty which was an enjoyable experience as I had 3 Pretty & Single gals by my side. This is the first time I had such an romantic moment of my life and I certainly hope this will continue to be so....but not only in my dream though.
Shortly after Joanne proposed to go Murstafa for pratas and shopping. OMG!! This bunch of gals sure can't sit still for a moment. I recount my journey for the day and realized that I had drove from the east to the west and then to central followed to east and north and east and now we want to go central again.
As usual, I seldom reject the gals request and so off to Murstafa at 1plus in the morning. By God's grace, we managed to find a parking lot in spite of the heavy traffic and my poor parallel parking skill. The same old topics was shared with Meiling during the "breakfast" and the graph regarding the man & woman was totally agreed by Joanne. Somehow, this feeling and scenarios seem so familiar. Maybe, it's just a different crowd this time round. Who knows when my gf will finally appeared suddenly?
Shopped around Murstafa with Sophie, meiling & Joanne with each of them buying something. I was surprised to see the crowds and that such a lively scenarios is found in Singapore even at 3 plus in the morning. Indeed, it was a eye-opener for me. Almost had an car accident on our way home due to the unfamiliarity with the road plus the fatigue setting in I believer. Luckily, all of us escaped unharmed. The route was then ECP, Simei, Sengkang before finally back to Tamp. I think I drove one of the longest time ever since I got my car 2 mths back. Someone on the way back commented that it seem that the buying of my car was to send the gals back home only. I totally agreed with that until I told my mum on sat evening. She protested that the purpose was because for her own convenience only....haha!! Anyway, the whole sat was spent sleeping away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home