Saturday, June 07, 2008

Accelerated Pace

Received the letter on tuesday and life seem to be completely different after that. The next few days was simply rushing through the taking over yet not handing over my current stuffs. Before I know it, I will be heading toward Philippines in less than 10 hours. The pace of life is getting so fast that I can hardly catch up with it.
Did I make the right decision? I have no idea at this point of time. Perhaps only time will reveal the correctness of my choice. Looking forward to next fri for the upcoming church camp where I hope to enjoy some break before I embark on my busy slots which will be coming my way shortly.
Visited St James with Jamie, Jenny, Caroline plus daughter & CK on fri. Somehow people seem to be different after they leave the company. Quite a interesting crowd and combination to be. Nevertherless, my legs are still aching today.
Hopefully, things will go smoothly for my trip this time round.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home