Sunday, June 22, 2008

The Unexpected

Life is constantly changing and sometimes a small decision can make a lot of changes. Work had been rushing madly for the past 1 week. Although people keep on telling me that I can do it, I still feel the stress and pressure building up more quickly than I had expected. Good or bad, I don't know, but I just have to endure through it for the time being.
Went out the FSRs & Cindy and the rest on fri. Had too many glasses of beer, red wine plus hard liquor which resulted in me vomiting the whole sat. Over-estimate myself and the result is the hangover which I well deserved. Nevertherless, it's a good learning experience which I do not regret but I will not want to go through it again.
Met up with ML on sat for some drinks at Vivo. Settled at Bakerinn for some cakes and teas. Spent the 2 hrs doing idling talk which I pretty enjoyed. I always enjoyed chatting with pretty and most importantly, single gal on a Fri/Sat night. A good form of relaxing and to prepare myself for the week ahead. Joined CS & Elaine after their movie and the 4 of us proceed to NUS prata shop for some supper. ML had teh terih which she complained on sun that it kept her awake the whole night.
Sun was having lunch at parkway parade hawker centre. Spent 2 hrs shopping with the gals which the gals complained that they dun like guys to be present. The only things that they like I believe is the free ride back home for sure....haha!! Now is almost time to prepare for the week ahead. Heart is quite heavy actually, but luckily I had already planned for my fri activities liao. Why do people always look forward to the weekend and dread the weekdays? It's easy to say we should do things that we enjoyed doing and not for the sake of money. But how many people are really doing what they enjoyed at this point of time? Ok, stop complaining for the time being and let hope for the best regardless of the situation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home