Thursday, May 26, 2005

Another First Day At Work

Today is another of my first day at work again. I guess this is the life for a man of many jobs. I waited at the reception area for about 20 minutes before the person in-charge came to bring me in. So sad like nobody want...haha.

The first part was quite relaxing as I was told more about the operations of the company. The people around me are all very nice and friendly. Just that maybe it's the first day and we haven't really know one another well. The pantry was excellent with a vending machine providing free coffee, milo, tea etc. What a wonderful place to be in!!

After lunch, my job was basically to help out in some filing and paper work. This somehow mark the end of my first day at work. Tomorrow I'll be expecting a new female colleague to join me. I wonder what will she look like? Life is always full of surprise. Let me have a sweet dream tonight.

1 Comments:

Blogger Raymond Chng said...

hey... some pics of your new female colleague soon... lol.. :p

11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home