Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Anticipation

Had not been blogging much due to the facts that my life is currently work, work and work!! When work got you hooked, you simply got no time and energy to go out and play too much. This partly explain why there is not much entries currently. Second reason I think is bcos my mind and body had entered into a "winter" mode that I rather stay at home to 'rot' than call people to go out.....hahaha!!
Nevertherless, I managed to squeeze time out to go ktv with wm, s, web, sean & adrian last sunday. The ktv was fun as usual especially as we teased wm for her upcoming singing competition on 22 Apr. Discussions was abt how to spend her prize money on ourselves even though the competition was still far away plus the result not out yet. Anyway, jia you wm!! U can do it.....we have faith in you...(i tink so?)
Life for this week is still work, work & work. However, I have something to look forward to which is my upcoming trip to Genting & KL tis fri. My mind plus body seriously need some break to recharge for the weeks ahead as more n more challenges come along my way. But I can foresee that the trip will definitely be filled with joys and laughter as f, h plus last but nt least s are my travelling partners tis time.
Hmm, this will be my first 'overseas' trip without my parents, teachers or elders etc since I was born. Hope everything will turn out fine for the 4 of us especially when I was supposed to plan the program. What a wise decision of the three of them to appoint a "newbies" to do this job. Can say this will be a blind man leading the blind!!! Anyway, we shall just wait and see what lies ahead lah. Shall not waste time worrying about things that had not happened yet but shall go back to my work for the time being.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home