Monday, April 10, 2006

Back Safe & Sound

Returned back from my 3D2N malaysia trip. Too many things happened along the way and there are simply too much thoughts to jot down. Think I will separate into 2 or 3 days to share about the interesting & "romantic" events that took place for the past 3 days.
07/04- Fri
Woke up early in the morning ard 5am to prepare my things & most importantly-- eat my breakfast. What is a morning going to be like without breakfast, won't you people agree? As I always say, every meal is equally important.
After a 7hrs ride from Golden Mile, the group of 4 of us (F, H, S & me) finally arrived at Genting. The whole group of us was quite taken aback when we checked into the room. Reason being very simple, it was better than we had expected. I had portrayed a very 'scary' and lousy image of the hotel to the rest of them before we arrived hence they had never expect to be able to see a neat and tidy room in front of their eyes.
Proceed for a quick lunch and we immediately went to the Outdoor Theme Park where we spent the next couple of hours. There are just so many 'first' times of my life that happened during the 3-4 hrs inside the Theme Park. I tried the Space Shot which is the machine that basically bring you up to abt 10 storeys high and suddenly fell down to the ground before you knew it. I would never be able to imagine myself trying this type of adventerous ride without the company of friends ard me. The only reason I went up to try is very simple, both S & F wanted to try the thrill of "jumping to their death". Since the girls had indicated the first move, there is no reason for me as a GUY to chicken out rite? (too much ego & pride lah!!)
As the machine reached its peak, many thoughts went through my mind during the 10-15 seconds on air. First of all, I was feeling abit scared & regrets about trying this ride. (too late to pull out oredi...hai!!) Secondly, I was considering whether I should keep my eyes open or shut. (so many spectators looking downstairs, would be quite paiseh to close my eyes) But before I knew it, the machine had just crashed downstair and i can feel my legs being flung upwards towards my head. Since I had conquered this Space Shot this time round, of course I would say it's "chicken feets" and nothing to be scared of lah....hahaha!! (except the fact that my legs was abit shaky for the next couple of minutes when we reached the floor)
Many other rides was tried as well but my next two most memorable rides were the Sungai Rejang Flume Ride (Water Speed Boat) and the Bumper Car. The Speed Boat was worth remembering for some reason of course. First, my partner sitting behind me was none other than S. (she had no other choice lah since F was wif H....hee!!) However, besides the partner that made the ride interesting, some other reason was that there are not much security measures provided for the passengers. The only grip that we have was only the metal grip inside the boat. So when the boat is going up-slope or going down-slope, we had better hold on tightly to the handle or we can go crashing backward/forward into the water. So what abt the people who had no strength to hold on to their body weight? (I dun know too!!)
The Bumper Car was interesting as I believed the four of us were one of the oldest bunch inside the ground. The rest were mainly primary sch kids having their share of funs while I was feeling abit paiseh to be in their midst. Think it's been at least 5 years since my last bumper ride. Who ask S & F to behave still like kids despite the facts they are not that young anymore!!
Think I will end here for now as I'm feeling abit tired and basically Theme Park was one of the highlight of our trip in Genting for the first day. Therefore, stay tuned for the continued espiode.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home