Thursday, April 27, 2006

Desperate

Been a hectic and crazy work day yesterday and perhap today. System upgraded completed which simply mean piles and piles of work to be done. Reached office at 8am and to leave at 10pm was not really a pleasant EXPERIENCE.
Had a interesting conservation with P where she want to introduce her colleague to me. Reason being very simple, she's scared I can't accomplish my 2 years plan. Thanks for your kindness, but not that DESPERATE at this point of time. Maybe, I said maybe, in 3-4 years time then I'll be more anxious lah. Haha!! (Though abit tempted to accept the offer!!)
Time to go back to work once again. Wonder what time I'll be able to leave work tonite since it's mth-end once again. Staying late seem to be the in-thing for my company where we simply do not have much lives other than OT all the way. Mood is getting more and more frustrated especially when I'm doing other people's work rather than my work. Try to be HAPPY!! Yah, since it's going to be a long weekend again. Let's hope things will turn for the better soon or else, it's time to make some changes......!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home