Monday, April 10, 2006

Journey Part 2

Woke up at 12pm this morning and went for a swim at w's place. Still feeling very tired and started to feel the stress of going back to work once again tomolo. Sian ah!! Made me feel like going for another holiday soon. Anyway, let me recalled what happened at the trip last week.
08/04- Sat
Took the cable car down to catch the bus to KL. The cable car took about 15min and it was yet another terrifying experience for me. Haven took a cable car for many years and it does not seem very stable to me.
Managed to visit the Twin tower and KLCC before the four of us took a cab to Chinatown. Had some disputes with the cab driver as some of us felt the driver was making a long detour. Luckily I managed to solve the issue without much effort. Went shopping around with the rest of them and watching the rest getting some clothes, shoes etc.
Split up into 2 groups as f & h continued on wif their shopping while s & i went to get some food for ourselves. Suddenly the rain came pouring down and I had to go to buy my first "souvenir" of my trip. It's none other than the small umbrella from 7-11. The walk back to the hotel was indeed very "romantic" as S put her hand on my shoulder for some part of the journey. How romantic rite!! Strolling in the rain with one another. But wait a minute!! Her hand was resting on my shoulder but she was walking behind my back. (fact was that her shoes had no fiction and she oredi had a bad fall in Genting which caused her to be more cautious especially when walking up or down a slope.) Therefore while others were enjoying their stroll in the rain, I was like a uncle leading a "blind" daughter selling tissues on the road. (shld ask S to close her eyes and the 2 of us can make some money for the trip) Such a waste, haha!!
Had chilli crab for dinner and went for a walk ard the neighbourhood. Walked past the museum where the scenery was quite bright and beautiful at nite. Saw many polices along the way and was told that the security was not that safe. Got a scare and decided to spend the nite playing cards in the hotel room. End of 2nd nite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home