Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Journey Part 3: Final Destination

Begin my day with a good breakfast and a cup of coffee. Feeling refreshed as if nothing can spoilt the calmness and peace that my heart is having from the short holiday. Realized that reality is always cruel and heartless as three hours of stressed work can made me felt like having a heart attack. (still alive & kicking at this point of time) Went for PM and ended the session with a great dinner and great companions (m,L,xj,bel,s & h) ard me. Watching everyone going off and finally when m stepped onto her bus leaving me alone at the bus stop, a feeling that I once experienced came over me. The feeling that s & i once experienced together during the last day of the journey......................
09/04- Sun
Woke up and had a good breakfast at the hotel. Before I forgot, I had oredi bought my second souvenir on sat which was PO CHAI PILLS for f as her stomach was not feeling very well due to the chilli crab etc. (again bought from 7-11)
H realized that his necklace was lost and we were about to lodge a report wif the hotel when f found it. (Thank God!!) Shopped ard Central Market where we split once again into 2 groups where one group went shopping and the other group went into a cafe to have some bread & coffee. Make a guess which group was I in?
Developed our photos as it was much cheaper compared to S'pore and it was the first time my photos was developed even before I returned home. Bought my third souvenir as S complained abt her nails which made me buy none other than a nail cutter. (How come all my souvenirs are meant for the uses of others ah!!)
Embarked on my journey back home at 3.10pm from the hotel but due to some issues, we finally stepped on our way back at 4.30pm. (we were sitting inside the bus all this while) S & I got the first seats which is behind the driver and she was complaining that it was not comfortable. Little did we expect to make such a great difference to our lives later.
S & i was quiet and not communicating wif one another as she had wanted to spend some quiet time on her own. S was listening to some sermons while I listened to my mp3. While S was reflecting & listening to God's words, I was trying to fall asleep due to some reasons. Never did I knew that S was thinking & struggling with the same issues that I'm facing at this point of my life. Haha!! Great minds think alike lah!!
At ard 5.30pm, S & I was discussing abt the trip when both of us realized that both had been trying to hold back the call of nature. It's been close to 3hrs since the journey while we had been struggling with this issues for the past 1.5hrs oredi.....hahaha!! Thank God we reached the break-point shortly after and by now, we finally realized the reason that God put both of us in the first seats. That was to let us rushed to the washroom at the shortest possible time. So regardless what situation we're in, God always has the best plan for us. Won't you agree?
------------------------------------------------------------------
By now, you all shld knew what feelings I'm having while sending m off. The feeling of mother nature calling out to me once again. OMG!! How come it's always like that ah!!

1 Comments:

Blogger laur said...

last installment is the best! Laugh until peng san this one... so funny both of you! next time if i want to sit rollercoaster u must sit also k? No need pride.. its called friendship... laugh and cry together. best is laugh until cry :) You're a fantastic trip planner bro, can see the planner and care-for-others-buy-them-souvenirs in you. Take care at work! God powered ok?

3:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home