Friday, April 14, 2006

Thinking.....

Having some headaches and feeling very tired now bcos of the late night out yesterday. Had a great time sitting by the beach wif mh, w & D (my colleague) till 2am talking craps last night. Looking through photos recalling the wonderful time last week. Reminded myself that it's time to come back to reality and to look forward for even a better trip soooN. (I hope!!)
Reflection of the trip:
Discovered many things that I'd not exposed to while in S'pore. The ways different people shop, their eating habits, their QT with God, the way they handle situations etc. Realized that though some may appear crazy at times, they do have their quiet side which is seldom known to others. It's encouraging to see how devoted they are to God even along the journey making full use of the time and resources they have.
Appearance is always deceiving and we never know what reali lies beneath till we peel away the outer cover. Therefore the trip had allowed me to see the true (hopefully) self of some of the people ard me and allowing me to understand them better. Also, I even had the opportunity of watching someone putting her full set of make-up in front of me. Haha!! Made me ponder over the time & effort that girls had to put in everyday to maintain their "images". No wonder girls need at least one hour to dress up before they can make their way out.
It's time to keep away all the memoirs of the journey and once again stepped on my new journey in BED rite now. Rainy day and a public holiday day make a great day for sleeping late.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home