Friday, May 12, 2006

Happy Birthday S!!!

Survived through another week of work. It's S 24th Birthday yesterday. Happy Birthday to my ex-honeymoon partner!!! Ooh, I did it again. Arranged to meet up at Bugis mrt at 7pm but problem is more than 80% of the people were late including me. S had the privileage of having ck, web,mich, laur, xj,danny,eg, gq,henry, meryl,mon, cw and last but not least, ME to celebrate her birthday with her.
Bought her a bouquet of roses (12 only) so that she may remain pretty like the roses. (luckily have not taken my lunch!!) Just wonder why most of the girls like flower....hmm? Proceeded to Blu Jazz once again where people such as xj, mich,danny and meryl were the first timers there but mine was too many times that I can't recalled. Had beers, potato wedgers, kai lan, omelette and most importantly white rice for me. Think I can't really survive without rice!! Before I forget, the plastic bags that I used to cover the roses & my camera were highly commented as too "glamorous" for the occasion.
Left at ard 11.40pm where meryl and I proceeded to 201 for another round of teh terik with ryan from NASS. One funny thing was that meryl commented that it's been ages since she last exercised and she would like to do some soon. The next thing we knew, both of us had to run for 100m to chase after the bus. Though we never manage to catch it eventually, it's a wonder how God answered her wish immediately though not the way we would expect it (better be more careful when we make a wish in future). By a twist of fate, we missed the second bus too and poor ryan had to wait quite a long while before we arrived. Reached home at ard 3am and ended my day with a good sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home