Saturday, May 06, 2006

Running The Rats' Race

Went for my first voting seesion this morning. Nothing special or is it I'm simply too 'bochap' to care about political issues at this point of my life? It's been a long long week and now is the time to recharge for the weeks ahead.
Somehow or rather, we can always plan or think about many things during friday or sat, but my mind will start to turn to 'off' mode when sunday afternoon arrive as it's time to rest and to iron my clothes for the week etc. When monday come, I had to deal with monday blues and prepare myself for the "battlefield" once again.
Work seem to take the most amount of time and the salary seem to be the reason that I work for now. Am I willing to put aside everything I have and to follow God's way for now? The answer is obvious. It take time to learn to trust in the Lord but also greater faith to do things His way and not my way.
Many would like to see changes in the ways they lives but not many are willing to take the risk that come with it. Perhaps we are too used to being protected and shielded from tough circumstances. That's probably the reason people still dragged themselves to work everyday despite the fact they do not enjoyed working. Not many will wake up early in the morning saying "Thank God I'm going to work once again". Or am I simply the only one that hate working?
However the situation may be, let us set our sights on what is to come in future and the reward that awaits us if we continue in our walk with God. With that I will end this entry. May glory and peace be with you all.

1 Comments:

Blogger laur said...

xj said your entry sounded like the bible - now I know why.. eh bro, your ast part is like the epistles / letters to the church in the bible man.. like Paul writing to his brothers .. may peace be with u too! :)

2:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home