Monday, May 01, 2006

Need to Rest

Been a long long week of work. Mth-end on thur till 1.30am and the best part is that we had to come back and work on sat too!! Disaster on fri as everything cropped up here and down eg. diarhoea, urgent meeting.....etc. Had wanted to rest more but due to poor discipline, went for dinner on fri, movie on sat and also ktv on sun.
Watched "Take The Lead" and find it very interesting. Made me to make up my mind to learn ballroom again. (managed to get mh to join me as well...haha!!) A pity s & web can't join us this time round. Haiz!!
Ktv on sun was extremely fun and enjoyable with sean & wm ard. Their voices were "heavenly" compared to mine. But who cares, as long as I enjoyed myself. Realized that the three of us resembles three movie stars- stephen chow, wu jun loo & last but nt least, wu meng ta. All thanks to wm who had such a great imagination.
Helped my uncle to move hse today and having a slight headaches now. Think it's going to be another week of endless work. That's all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home