Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Long Long Way

Haven been updating my blog recently and the main reason is of work work & still work. Last friday was spent wif D, HY & JY. Celebrate HY's bdae at Fish & Co at Dohby Ghaut before proceeding to Renezenous (dun know how to spell) Hotel for a drink. Drank almost a whole bottle of red wine and realized that my stamina for drinking was not that great after all.
Saturday was spent at ktv wif HC, Sean & yun in the afternoon. Had our cell at web's place before we catch X-men 3 at Princess cinema. Went to ktv again wif wm, sijia, henry, s, web & mon on sun. S proved once again to be a "dancing queen" while wm maintain her title as "singing queen". However, good times seldom last and while again, it's mth-end closing for me today. Wonder what time can I leave office today? Looking forward to friday once again. Trip seemed to get more and more tiring wif so many unknown circumstances ahead. Made me wanna reconsider my decision but haiz.......we see how lah!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home