Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Turning a deaf ear

Had a lot of fun with friends & colleagues over the last weekend. Sitting by the pool wif wm,web & wendy chatting was quite memorable as the ratio changed from 3 guys 1 gal (when alvin was still ard) to 2 gal & 2 guys. Things that left a deep impression to me was perhap the "commando" mosquitoes that managed to penetrate thru my jean and leave their memories on my body.
Four days of stuffing myself with lots of food mean all my effort had gone down the drain once again. (And BBQ is approaching this sat...haiz) Weekday are basically battling thru endless work and doing OT all this while. Wonder when is the last time I left work on time?
One danger of having a busy schedule simply mean that I had not much time to spare for others or perhap even God. Free time would be spent going out with friends which may not be necessary beneficial though important. Doing things the way I want seem to be right though it may be wrong. Stubborn nuts to be cracked which only God can do it. Reaching out seem to be least impt when not much time is left for self & settling problems that drain oneself both inside & outside. Having many thoughts which need time to resolve and refocus. Life seem to be pretty much the same every week with weekdays going to work while being a christian on wkend.
Wonder why I can't seem to hear God nowadays though I knew the reason inside my heart. Forgive me for being stubborn at times cos I still prefer to do things my ways at times. Sometimes people simply need to learn things the hard way which I still strongly believe tat only by experiencing, then one can fully understand & be convinced. The road ahead is still long and rocky, but I know that the Lord my God will deliver me through it though not the way I expect it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home