Monday, May 22, 2006

Time For Everything

Sitting right here in the office really made me look forward to each coming weekend. Weekends are forever short while working will never be enjoyable. Let me recalled how I spent my last weekend and recount the short and pleasant experience that I had.
Fri- 19May2006
Hang out ard city hall with ck, hc, s & f. Dinner at Just Noodles and couples of drinks at the bar at Millieum Walk. Seemed like a long long time since the last time I visited a bar.
Sat-20May2006
Movie at TM with lots of people before proceeding to web's place for bbq. Thanks to ck who bought the "healthier" charcoal, I broke my own record of 8 years. The record was taking more than 1 hrs plus to start up the fire. We even had to invite the "ang moh" to start the fire for us and used up more than 10 over starters. By the time food was ready, all had turned into "hungry" ghosts who snatched the food all away. Demand was always higher than supply and people had to stand at the bbq pit to wait for the food. What a magnificiant sight!!
Swimming at the pool after dinner was very relaxing or should I say laying by the pool? Having a glass of red wine in the pool made the night more beautiful than it seem since it was served by a 'pretty' lady -S. (almost vomit oredi)
Had a good conservation with sean, web,george & bel after everyone had left. Different views was brought up and though some of us still believed in our own beliefs, it was a good exchange of views nevertherless.
Time of enjoyment had passed and it's time to go back to work for now once again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home