Monday, June 05, 2006

Happiness

Weekend was once again too short for me especially wif too many activities going on. Friday nite was spent at web's place wif mon whereby the three slackers simply rest by the pool side and talk rot till 3am. It was simply a cheap way to rest and relax compared to the usual friday nite where we went home drunk or full of smoke.
Sat was spent at ktv at marina square wif m & her neighbour. The rest of the afternoon was ME walking alone from marina to city hall to suntec before proceeding to Bugis library & back to raffles link & finally Bugis junction. The reason behind me walking so long was not bcos I want to slim down (cos I'm quite slim oredi) but simply bcos I lost my way most of the time & I dun wan to embarass myself asking other singaporeans. I guess not many singaporeans will lost their way between city hall & Bugis and it's juz my luck to be one of the few that had the fortune to walk so long a distance.
Spent the night at Blu Jazz again with HC, wm, yun, sean, henry & myself. I remembered smsing Princess L but somehow she didnt get the msg (maybe it's my hallullation) and poor me had to endure her accusation of not inviting her. How would I forget her...rite? (sure or not?)
Went ktv on sunday wif wm & yun. Been going ktv for the past 3 weeks oredi. Haha!! So much fun over the weekend and now once again, typing my blog at 11pm in the office. Nevertherless, filled with joy cos joy of the heart is a choice that I chose and not something that others can take away from me. Going back home for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home