Thursday, June 15, 2006

Church Camp at Malacca

Been a long long time since I just updated my blog. Came back from Malacca where I had a considerate amt of fun and enjoyment.
Many lame jokes was shared and games like "Fussy Wassy" & Around the World in 80 days were played which kept many of our minds thinking. ...even to the extent of keeping web & daniel awake at night to solve the riddle. (why force urself so hard?) God was good as He always been by providing companions for me to & fro the trip. (esp yun & mon plus nt forgetting cs & web)
Sat noon was spent exploring Malacca wif web, cs & daniel where the four of us walked thru tourists' attraction like the museum, St Paul church & we even gt the opportunity to go inside a old navy submarine which made us wonder hw much the crews muz have missed their home when they were on boat in the past. The living conditions was horrible and space was limited. (no wonder the sailors had to be thin esp in the past-->cos no extra space to move abt mah!!)
Sun was spent walking ard without a aim. There were 3 grumpy girls whom moods changes immediately once they arrived at the shopping centre -makota; where the 3 of them shopped till they drop while cs & I went to kfc to R & R. I still prefer to sit at a quiet place where I can rest my feets and juz chit-chat wif frenz. ( lazy as usual...hahaha!!!)
Monday was another memorable day where yun & I finally had the chance to sing "Roof-top or wu tin" together at Malacca. Ktv was sung at a crampy box at the bus terminal where we insert $1 for one song and the song system remind me of the sound where the chickens was being killed and we can even see our neighbours next BOX not room I muz stressed here rite here once again. Nevertherless, it was my wish to sing 'wu tin' wif yun at Malacaa which I said during the first day and my wish had been answered. Better be careful what I prayed for in future. (more details as in the place, atmosphere, quality etc)
Overall, the trip had been filled wif fun and it was a good getaway from the busy work schedule. However, it's time to get back to work for the coming mths ahead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home