Saturday, May 28, 2005

Tiring Day

Let me share a little about what happened on thurday. As I mentioned before, I'll be expecting a new colleague to join me on thurday. Thanks God for sending a cute and adorable girl to brighten my day up. HaHa!! I was sitting at the reception counter when I noticed this pretty girl sitting beside me. I had this feeling that she's my new colleague and I was right.

The rest of the day was mainly paper work again and getting to know the new colleague-Karin. The Lindy at night was quite unusual which at the FIRST time, there are almost the same number of guys and gals. This indicated that a lot of people was MIA. Hui Cheng and Qing happened to be one of them. It seemed that Qing had fallen sick. Poor Qing!!! Hope she get well soooN. The lesson is coming to an end in about 2 more lessons. I'll been considering and most probably, I won't be joining Lindy 3 as it's quite difficult for me to make it at 7pm for the lesson. Let wait and see what happen then...........

Fri--Tiring Day
Today I managed to get to know more about my new colleague-K. She's basically a person who like to sleep all the time. She's also a very funny person which is very different from my first impression of her the first day. Guess this is what people mean by look is deceiving. By the way she got a BF oredi. Hence it's another gone case for those that are still single. Am I one of them? I dun know lah. Give me a break.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home